The XXIV Meeting of the Portuguese Electrochemical Society will take place at the Instituto Politécnico de Tomar, located in the city of Tomar, Portugal, from 7 to 9 May 2020.
As in previous editions, the XXIV Meeting of the Portuguese Electrochemical Society aims to foster a discussion forum on the developments, achievements and prospects in all fields of Electrochemistry.
Inserted in the activities of the Portuguese Electrochemical Society, SPE, which has a long-standing tradition in the organization of these meetings, the XXIV Meeting of the Portuguese Electrochemical Society intends to boost and strengthen partnerships and networks between academia, technology transfer centers and industry, highlighting the importance of Electrochemistry in the development of an innovative and sustainable future.
The program includes several PLENARY and INVITED TALKS by leading experts from Academia and Industry in different fields of Electrochemistry.
The Organizing Committee welcomes all the participants and encourages the stakeholders, researchers and students working in Electrochemistry to submit oral and poster communications.
- Analytical Electrochemistry and Sensing
- Corrosion and Passivity
- Electrochemical Energy Storage and Conversion
- Electrochemical Engineering
- Electrochemistry in Biomedical Science and Technology
- Electrochemistry of Functional Materials
- Environmental Electrochemistry
- Molecular Electrochemistry
- Nanoscale Electrochemistry
- Theoretical and Computational Electrochemistry
March 6th, 2020 April 6th, 2020
Decision of acceptance: March 20th, 2020 April 16th, 2020
Early registration: April 3rd, 2020 April 20th, 2020